EndNote includes a license that expires 6/30/2023
Faculty may request EndNote from the ETCS Software Distribution Center, using SDSUid credentials.
The Windows EndNote zip file must be extracted before installing. If the zip file is just opened and not extracted, Endnote will ask for a license.
The Mac version of the EndNote 20 package is a 64bit unregistered app. Install by:
- In the Finder on your Mac, locate the EndNote20.dmg you downloaded.
Don't use Launchpad to do this. Launchpad doesn't allow you to access the shortcut menu.
- Control-click the "EndNote20.dmg" app icon, then choose Open from the shortcut menu.
This will bring up an image with "EndNote20.dmg" is from an unidentified developer"
- Click Open to allow the package to run on your Mac.
- Click Install. Note: This may take some time to complete.
This will launch the EndNote 20 application to customize the installation.
- Click through the screens to complete the installation.