EndNote includes a license that expires 6/30/2021
The Windows EndNote zip file must be extracted before installing. If the zip file is just opened and not extracted, Endnote will ask for a license.
The Mac version of the EndNote 20 package is a 64bit unregistered app. Install by:
- In the Finder on your Mac, locate the EndNote20.dmg you downloaded.
Don't use Launchpad to do this. Launchpad doesn't allow you to access the shortcut menu.
- Control-click the "EndNote20.dmg" app icon, then choose Open from the shortcut menu.
This will bring up an image with "EndNote20.dmg" is from an unidentified developer"
- Click Open to allow the package to run on your Mac.
- Click Install. Note: This may take some time to complete.
This will launch the EndNote 20 application to customize the installation.
- Click through the screens to complete the installation.